Monday, June 05, 2006

OK.....After being unavailable for more than 2 weeks, http://ash-.blogspot.com/ is finally back up again.

With A Vengeance.

Oh, who am I kidding, I was just too lazy to blog.

What really gets me to blog is seeing the response given through the tag board.

If it's good, then :)

If not :(

Yes, Seriously.
No Kidding.

I'm unlike girls(most of em') who blog every single time without fail even when they know it's not being read.

It's not a diary to me, it's a...erm...
I dunno lah.

It's just a blog.
Yes, A blog. Nothing more than a blog.
Where I write down stuff about myself and sometimes, sometime, when someting not directly related to me but does spark out an interest in myself, then I'll rant about it.

Btw...I've got one.
And it's about the latest craze in Singapore.
Yes, Singaopre Idol.
I'm like asking myself, Twohill got through?

We'll see about that Twohill...MUAHHAHHAH